2020年10月28日水曜日

Our world in art

      This week I read "Our world in art".

     I am not good at drawing pictures, so I don't know what kind of pictures is judged to be good. I could learn how to draw pictures from this book.

     We can't go inside a painting, because it is a picture on a flat piece of paper. When artists use perspective, we think that we are inside the painting, so vanishing point is important.

     I like Japanese Edo period's paintings. In this book, Ando Hiroshige's painting is introduced. He is famous for his landscapes and pictures of the ocean. "Fugaku sanjurokkei" is very famous.

    "His pictures often surprise us because he put very different shapes together. He liked putting big, strong shapes at the front of his paintings. The biggest things in the picture are the waves, and they look very near."

     I like his use of colors and dynamic waves. I didn't notice that he put very different shapes together, so when I read this part, I thought that I see.

    From this book, you will learn various kind of picture, and art shows our world in a different way. 

     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...