2020年5月1日金曜日

Self Introduction

     Hello. My name is Haruka Fujimoto. I'm from Kumamoto.
     I can't meet my friends and work part-time job now because of Coronavirus, so I began to exercise for health maintenance. I always take a walk about 90 minutes while listening to music and do aerobics. They are hard but I am having a fun.
     My hobby is listening to music. I like to participate in the concert of various artists and experience the live music. I want to go to the concerts when the Coronavirus ends.
     I went to Montana for a month recently. That was the first time for me. I enjoyed my life over there, but I couldn't express what I want to express. So I have to study English harder.
     This year, I'm going to study English and Korean, and I would like to go abroad.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you were able to make a trip to the U.S. I wonder when we'll get to travel safely.

    返信削除

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...