2020年7月8日水曜日

MATTY DOOLIN

     This week, I read "MATTY DOOLIN".
Matty is fifteen years old boy, he has always known what he wants to do. When he leaves school, he wants to work with animals on a farm, but his father wants him to work in ship-building like his father. Matty can't say his real feeling honestly...

     One day, Matty find a dog, Nelson. Nelson was not beautiful dog. He was old, had a bad leg, and couldn't see very well in one eye. He was loved by Matty, of course, he also loved Matty. However, Nelson died in an accident.
     When I read this part, I was sad and I thought Matty should work with animals because he has a warm heart. Maybe all of you read this book think so.

After that the death of the pet is an opportunity, Matty got an animal-related job, but I wanted him to tell his father from his own mouth that he wants to work with animals, he doesn't want to work in ship-building. So, I was a little disappointed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...