2020年6月3日水曜日

ANNE of GREEN GABLES

     This week, I read "ANNE of GREEN GABLES". This is so famous story,
 but I have never read this book, so I enjoyed reading it.

     This is a main character, Anne's story. Cuthberts wants a boy helps them, but instead they get Anne. She is very chatty, and she has red hair and freckles. Anne makes alot of mistakes, and grows up. She quarrel with a boy, Gilbert. They don't talk for a long time, but at last, they become friends again. And maybe, they will be teachers.

     I like the scene they reconcile, because this is the scene that her growth knows most for me.
I want to read the continuance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...