2019年12月2日月曜日

Treasure Island (1993)

     Last week, I read "Treasure Island". I liked this book, because I was excited.
As if I were in the adventure world, so I was interesting. From now, I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them.
     The first one is:"I thought that he would shout. But the Captain said nothing." (p.14)
I thought the Captain endured, and I couldn't understand why he didn't shot the bad guy.


      The second one is:"He told jokes and laughed. He pointed to the ships around us and told me stories about them." (p.22)
From this part, I thought John Silver is good person, but he is a little  doubtful.


     The third one is:"'Thank you, Doctor,' Silver said to Dr Livesey. 'You came at the right time.'" (p.55)
 I couldn't understand why Doctor helped Silver because I thought they were enemies each other.

      I want to recommend this book. About the language difficulty - it was easy to read - I give this book 7 stars out of 10.
   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...