2019年7月2日火曜日

Ireland

Today, I read fact story of Ireland.

Ireland is very quiet and beautiful country.
And I interested in one phrase:
"There are many different Ireland."
In other words, one Ireland has beautiful mountains, 
big empty beaches, and long deep rivers.
Another Ireland is a country of story and music.
I felt it is very nice, and I want to go to there.

Ireland has a lot of history.
Once Irish was a dead language, because many Irish people
spoke English, and only poor people spoke Irish.
But now, many Irish children learn Irish, the Irish language is popular again.

I don't want to disappear the country's culture like language, traditional
meals, cloths, and so on...not only Ireland.

There are a lot of young people in Ireland:
"nearly 50 per cent of its people are under twenty-five."
Many foreign people come to Ireland to find their jobs, and 
"Today, young Irish people do not have to leave their country to find work; they can find work at home."
I think Japan should follow Ireland.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...