2019年6月11日火曜日

THE NORTH FENCE BY THERESE KANNENBERG and starting YOU!

This book is very unique because we can chose the contents of story.
The main character is Gilbert who is farmer and rancher, his wife Hilda,
I and my horse Night.
There was dangerous in the farm because wild animals attack the farm
from out side. So I went to check the north side of the fence.
I met big bear there...
I selected "shoot into the air to scare away the bear", I thought it's better.
But bear was not scared, I made him so angry and Night became nervous.
I went back to home and I decided to make stronger fence.
However, bear came back...


"These are bear tracks."

I thought this phrase was terrible😱
It means there is a bear in the farm.

Last, I selected to fix the break in the fence.
On the other side of the fence, I saw a cute cub.
When I was going to touch the cub, the mother bear came from the trees.
And I an dead.

I made very sad story...I'm sad now.
I want to make the happy end story if I read this book again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

under the moon

      This was SF story. Please imagine that if Gog was able to escape to Mars, what happened to the burning Earth, what happened to Kira to...